X
  •  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

In the Name of Allah , the Compassionate , the Merciful

Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "Accept the apology of your Muslim brother and if he has not any, invent one for him yourself."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 74, p. 165

تعليق

God keep you my dear sister, for your insisting to continue even when nobody answer you
      go a head in your very good letter
      best regards
      your brother
      AL-Taweel

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة الطويل 72
        God keep you my dear sister, for your insisting to continue even when nobody answer you
        go a head in your very good letter
        best regards
        your brother
        AL-Taweel

Respected brother

Am not posting such a topic to wait for others to answer me .You're totally mistaken bro

It's all for the sake of Allah and AhlulBayt.And people here are supposed to benefit from it not to answer it like what you said

On top of that , insisting on doing a good job is a really high merit or qaulity and one should be proud of it.Of course in a positive way , if you see what I mean

Thank you

With Salaams

تعليق

The Holy Prophet [s] told Amir-ul-Mu'mineen Ali [a]: "O' Ali! Allah has cursed the parents who would cause their child to be disobedient of them by cursing them."

Wasa'il-ush Shiah, vol. 21, p. 290

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Fattema

Respected brother

Am not posting such a topic to wait for others to answer me .You're totally mistaken bro

It's all for the sake of Allah and AhlulBayt.And people here are supposed to benefit from it not to answer it like what you said

On top of that , insisting on doing a good job is a really high merit or qaulity and one should be proud of it.Of course in a positive way , if you see what I mean

Thank you

With Salaams
            I am sorry my sister if you misunderstand what I intend , I intend exactly what you explain , I like your insisting to continue with your goal , to serve our God, Relegion, AhlulBait and our society
            this is exactly what I wanted to say
            Thank you

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Fattema

The Holy Prophet [s] told Amir-ul-Mu'mineen Ali [a]: "O' Ali! Allah has cursed the parents who would cause their child to be disobedient of them by cursing them."

Wasa'il-ush Shiah, vol. 21, p. 290
              Very good my sister
              God Keep you
              Please pray to me

تعليق

Respected brother

Thanks for both being here and kind reply

تعليق

In the Name of Allah, the Compassioante, the Merciful

The Holy Prophet [s] said: "A two rak'at prayer that a married person establishes is worthier than when a bachelor keeps up prayers at nights and fasts during the days.

Man La Yahduruhul Faqih, vol. 3, p. 384

تعليق

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "When a believing Muslim frequently asks Allah for forgiveness, his record (of deeds) will ascend while it will be glowing."

Makarim-ul-Akhlaq, p. 313

تعليق

The Holy Prophet [s] said: "There is no milk for a baby better than the milk of its mother."

Mustadrak-ul-Wasa'il, section 48

تعليق

Imam Baqer [a] said :

“God, the Noble and Grand shall not accept the Hajj or ‘Umrah of a person who performs them using haram wealth.”

Behar al-Anwar
                        Volume 96, Page 120

تعليق

The Holy Prophet [s] said: "Any man who is patient with the wife who is bad tempered, and seeks that patience from Allah, He bestows him the reward given to the thankful ones."

Man La Yahduruhul Faqih, vol. 4, p. 16

تعليق

Imam Baqir, the fifth Imam [a] said: "He who seeks for sustenance in this world in order to be independent of people for his needs, to provide for his famlly members, and to stretch affection unto his neighbours, will meet Allah, Almighty and Glorious, on the Day of Judgement while his face will be as bright as the full moon."

Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 78

تعليق

Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "Perfume yourself with penitence so that the stench of your sins do not disgrace you."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 6, p. 22

تعليق

Imam Sadiq [a] said: Allah, Almighty and Glorious, is pleased with the house wherein marriage takes place and is displeased with the house wherein divorce is found, and there is nothing with Allah more hateful than divorce."

Al-Kafi, vol. 6, p. 54

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
                                حفظ-تلقائي
                                x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
                                أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 15-03-2024, 06:34 AM
                                ردود 2
                                22 مشاهدات
                                0 معجبون
                                آخر مشاركة مروان1400
                                بواسطة مروان1400

يعمل...
                                X